Course Title: TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture Essentials Certification Exam
Exam ID: KTA_CCILT_C#7.80
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture Essentials Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture Essentials training.
Information from the following topics is included in the exam.
- Create a Capture Workflow Process
- Create Resources and Assign Capture Permissions
- Create Extraction Groups and Classification Group
- Field Formatters and Field Validators
- Create Folder, Separation Profile, and Scan/VRS Profile
- Capture Process Properties, Process Variables, and Capture Activity Configuration
- Site, Forms, and Navigation
- Introduction to Transformation Designer/Classification
- Extraction - Advanced Zone and Barcode Locator
- Extraction – Trainable Group Locator
- Bypass Document Review, Rescan, and Bypass Validation
- Loop through Documents in a Folder
- Configure Email and Watched folders as Capture Input Sources
- Document Process Design and Export Process Image
- Export Solution as a Package
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture Essentials certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture Essentials Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$326||Log in required|