Course Title: TotalAgility 7.8 What's New Exam
Course ID: KTA-TRN-WHNEWE-078
Exam P/N: KTA-TRN-WHNEWV-078
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.8 What's New Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.8 What's New course:
- Introduction to the Kofax TotalAgility 7.8
- Quick Capture
- Workflow Related Features
- Forms Related Features
- Transformation Related Features
- General Features and Enhancements
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 20 questions.
- You are allowed two (X2) attempts to pass the exam.
- 40 minutes are allotted to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.8 What's New Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$300||Log in required|