Course Title: TotalAgility Capture Fundamentals (Instructor-led)
Course ID and Course P/N: KTA-TRN-COGELV-078
Duration: 4 Days
Skill Level: Introductory
Price: $3,792 Price per student. Available discounts applied in the checkout cart. No charge to join waitlist.
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7.10, utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop operation skills for the software. Attendees will be able to build a capture enabled process incorporating separation, classification, extraction and validation capabilities.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support the operation of capture enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the components that make up TotalAgility and the Intelligent Automation Platform
- Install and configure Kofax TotalAgility 7 (a recording of the installation is provided)
- Exhibit competency using Kofax TotalAgility Designer
- Design a capture enabled process that will provide the ability to perform separation and classification, extraction, and validation
- Build a web-based forms solution for the process
- Configure classification and extraction in the Transformation Designer
- Understand how the Quick Capture solution was implemented
- Bypass document review and validation, and understand re-scan
- Loop documents in a folder
- Configure and use Import features such as email and watched folders
- Document a process and export process image, and export the solution as a package
- Self-learning topics include exporting data using the text export connector, configuring mobile, MFP, and scanners as Capture Input Sources, and debugging
Delivery Method: Instructor-led Classroom with Live-Online option where indicated.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support the operation of capture enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code in this course)
- Basic working knowledge of the topics below if you are required to perform an installation
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Additional training resources: At the end of this training the participants will get a 1-year access to the ”TotalAgility Professional Developer” course.