Course Title: TotalAgility 7.8 Process Orchestration Essentials Training & Certification
Course ID: ILT-TA-PO-ESS-078
Duration: 4 Days
List Price: $3,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: TR-1200-1506V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
A VM can be rented in your time zone for 40 hours over a 4 week period.
A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
IMPORTANT: Virtual Machine (VM) Rental Cancellation Policy: Kofax will be unable to cancel or re-schedule your virtual environment rental once you have confirmed the start date via email. In the event you decide to cancel or re-schedule this service, you will still be charged the full amount for the service. If you wish to complete training at a later date, we recommend purchasing a new virtual environment rental from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install, configure, design, implement, and support the operation of business process/case management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Abstract: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7, utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7. Attendees will be able to build a case process incorporating resources, variables, case fragments, business rules, branching rules, SLA's etc.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive technical overview into the Kofax TotalAgility product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with process orchestration design features and front end solution building. Note also that features demonstrated in this course can also be applied to Cognitive Capture processes.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code in this course)
- Basic working knowledge of the topics below if you are required to perform an installation
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the components installed and how to configure Kofax TotalAgility 7 (a recording of the installation is provided). Configure common server settings.
- Understand the components that make up the Intelligent Automation Platform
- Exhibit competency using Kofax TotalAgility Designer
- Design a case process that facilitates understanding of process orchestration features
- Create resources, variables, and case fragments
- Use the data access activity
- Create business rules and branching rules
- Build a web-based forms solution for the process
- Use email notification and document creation
- Configure process and activity SLA's and create a trigger process to raise an escalation
- Customize auto generated forms and the header form
- Document the process
- Export the solution as a package
- Optional topics include form regeneration and debugging
- Pass a certification examination with a score of 85% or higher