Course Title: RPA 11.1 Professional Developer (ILT) Certification Exam
Exam ID: RPA_PDEV_C#11.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered by the RPA 11.1 (ILT) Professional Developer training. The exam questions cover the following topics:
- Web Automation Essentials Introduction
- Web Automation Design
- Importing a project
- Workflow: Branches and For Each loops
- The Development Database
- Workflow: The Repeat-Next loops
- Workflow: The Try Step
- Reading Excel
- Writing Excel
- Desktop Automation Essentials Introduction
- Desktop Automation introduction
- The Desktop Automation Service
- Guarded choice steps and guards
- Opening and closing a Web page
- Extracting information
- Visit multiple web pages
- The Document Transformation Service
- Component Finders
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.