Course Title: Output Manager 5 Sales Training
Duration: 2 Hours
Price: $0 USD
Description: This learning path is made up of 3 courses:
- Selling Kofax Print Management Solutions: This course reviews the general business pains which are addressed by Print Management Solutions and how they impact a customer. In addition, this course outlines two types of print management processes and where Kofax print management products fit. This course provides some general guidance on the target customer needs for both Equitrac and Output Manager. It includes a review of prospecting questions which can be used to create customer interest in Kofax Print management solutions as well as help you identify which Kofax print management solution would be the best fit for a potential customer.
- Key Features of Output Manager 5.0: This course provides an overview new features of Output Manager 5.0, as well as the general features of Output Manager. It includes a review of the business drivers for Output Manager and the key features of Output Manager that address typical customer concerns
- Licensing and Support for Output Manager 5: This course reviews the licensing and support model for Output Manager 5, as well as the license types.
Audience: All sales associates who sell Kofax Output Manager.
Objectives: After completing the curriculum, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the general business pains which are addressed by Print management Solutions (Before Scenarios) and how they impact a customer (Negative Consequences)
- Identify common opportunities for print management solutions in key vertical markets and the positive impact print management solutions can have (After Scenarios)
- Develop a list of questions which can be used to create customer interest in Kofax print management solutions
- Develop a list of questions to help identify ‘which’ Kofax print management solution would be the best fit for a potential customer
- Identify the target market for Output Manager
- List the optimal customer scenarios for Output Manager
- Describe the key features of Output Manager 5, how they address common customer pains and the benefits they bring when implemented in a customer environment
- Describe the various licensing scenarios and what should be considered when determining the correct type of license for a customer
- Outline any license limitations/exceptions which should be considered when determining license type
|Output Manager 5 Sales Training||Perpetual||FREE|