Course Title: Test_OD_Course
Course ID: OD-TA-Test
Duration: 6 Hours
List Price: $1,000 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: TR-0000-0000V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 20 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Abstract: The focus of this course is to provide an understanding of the new features released in Kofax TotalAgility 7.6.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification Exam
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate and use the new TotalAgility Designer
- Use and understand:
- Debugging (process and forms)
- Responsive Forms
- Enhancements to the runtime UI interface
- Enhancements to Document Conversion features
- Export enhancements
- New Transformation features
- Deprecated features
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher