Course Title: Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 - Process Orchestration Advanced Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-PO-ADV-078
Duration: 32 Hours
List Price: $3,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Advanced
Course P/N: TR-1200-1509V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
A VM can be rented for $150 in your time zone for 40 hours over a 4 week period.
Please allow up to 2 working days to provision a VM.
A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
IMPORTANT: Virtual Machine (VM) Rental Cancellation Policy: Kofax will be unable to cancel or re-schedule your virtual environment rental once you have confirmed the start date via email. In the event you decide to cancel or re-schedule this service, you will still be charged the full amount for the service. If you wish to complete training at a later date, we recommend purchasing a new virtual environment rental from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
This course should be completed on a clean install of TotalAgility.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax TotalAgility solution.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of case/business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility. The course is designed to provide a comprehensive deep dive into the Kofax TotalAgility product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with advanced process design features, case management concepts, and front end solution building.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have:
- Completion of the Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 Process Orchestration Essentials course
- To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code on this course)
- Understanding of BPM concepts
- Basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals regarding architecture
- Describe the difference and understand when to use a standard process approach and when to use a case management approach
- Understand process design tools
- Design an advanced case based process with mandatory and optional fragments
- Build re-usable processes
- Use advanced workflow rules
- Leverage dynamic due dates, resources, and roles
- Handle exceptions
- Work with states, events and preconditions, branching rules, and business rules
- Use more advanced features e.g. scripting, expressions, web services, and .NET activities
- Create a custom service group and service
- Design process templates and skins, dynamic BPM
- Build and customize a case based forms site
- Create form templates, dynamic dropdowns, and create lookups
- Configure form validation
- Create calculation rules, business rules, display rules, and popup forms
- Create work types, work queue queries, and custom work queues
- Create charts and tiles that display query results
- Team collaboration and deployment
- Pass a certification examination with a score of 85% or higher
|TotalAgility 7.8 Process Orchestration Complete Training Bundle On-demand||180 Days Access||$5,000||Log in required|
|TotalAgility 7.8 Complete Training Bundle On-demand||360 Days Access||$9,000||Log in required|