Course Title: Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 - Cognitive Capture Advanced Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-CC-ADV-078
Duration: 32 Hours
List Price: $3,500 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Skill Level: Advanced
Course P/N: TR-1200-1508V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
A VM can be rented for $150 in your time zone for 40 hours over a 4 week period.
Please allow up to 2 working days to provision a VM.
A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
IMPORTANT: Virtual Machine (VM) Rental Cancellation Policy: Kofax will be unable to cancel or re-schedule your virtual environment rental once you have confirmed the start date via email. In the event you decide to cancel or re-schedule this service, you will still be charged the full amount for the service. If you wish to complete training at a later date, we recommend purchasing a new virtual environment rental from our e-Commerce site: VM Rental.
This course should be completed on a clean install of TotalAgility.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to understand product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Audience: End Users, Partners and Kofax employees responsible for the configuration, support and maintenance of a Kofax TotalAgility solution.
The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture Advanced. Attendees will be able to build and configure processes used for scanning, separating, classifying, extracting, validating, verifying and exporting documents to downstream Line of Business Processes.
This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of capture enabled business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Prerequisites: To get the most from this class, trainees should have:
- Completed the Kofax TotalAgility 7 Cognitive Capture Essentials course and Certification Exam
• To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
• Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code on this course)
• Understanding of Capture Concepts
• Basic working knowledge of:
• SQL databases
• Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Import a pre-configured solution and process – similar to the final solution after completing the TotalAgility Cognitive Capture Essentials course
- Modify Separation Profiles and Folders
Configure a Classification Group to use multiple Extraction Groups
- Configure Classification and examine Classification Benchmarking
- Configure Folder Validation and Advanced Field Validation
- Build a process to handle the contents of a single folder
- Learn how to pass different data components to downstream processes
- Create a Format Locator
- Create Extraction Golden Files
- Create a Trainable Group Locator and implement Online Learning
- Create a Knowledge Base and complete Project Maintenance
- Configure a Database Locator, customize the Validation activity and Document form to add Alternative Search and Fuzzy Search options
- Learn how to improve automated extraction results using Extraction Benchmarking
- Examine Extraction Evaluators
- Implement Advanced Folder Validation using a Business Rule
- Configure a process for reuse, examine Sub Jobs and Create New Job activity types
- Import the Capture Starter Pack solution and examine Manual Table Extraction
- Configure Automated Table Extraction
- Understand Scripting concepts and implement a Script Locator
- Use Content and Instruction based classification to classify documents
- Configure Trainable Document Separation
- Understand and configure Natural Language Processing features including Sentiment Analysis, Named Entity Extraction, Themes and Summaries
- Examine Project Export options
- Examine Deployment options and Team Based Development
- Pass a Certification Examination
|TotalAgility 7.8 Complete Training Bundle On-demand||360 Days Access||$9,000||Log in required|
|TotalAgility 7.8 Training Suite On-demand (3 Courses)||270 Days Access||$6,500||Log in required|