Course Title: Transformation 6.4 Essentials Training & Certification
Course ID: ILT-TR-TR-064
Training Method: Classroom Training
Duration: 4 3/4 days
List Price: $4000 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discounts)
Order Part Number: TR-5000-0001
Students attending this course should have already completed the following course(s):
- Capture Professional Developer
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises
Audience: IT Professionals & End Users installing and configuring Kofax Transformation Modules
Abstract: This course is intended for certified Kofax Capture Technical Solutions Specialists who are participating in the design, implementation and support of an advanced component-based document imaging and forms processing solution using Kofax Transformation. At the conclusion of the course, students will have the opportunity to take an examination for certification as a Kofax Transformation 6 Technical Solutions Specialist.
Objectives: By the end of training, attendees will be able to:
- Install KT 6
- Install the Search & Matching Server
- Install the Thin Client Server
- Design a simple KT project, identifying required classes, methods of separation, and extraction
- Build three basic projects (one for benchmarking, one for invoices and one for unstructured forms) using a logical sequence and best practices, setting up layout, instruction and adaptive feature classifier classification methods, scantime and basic separation and automatic extraction using basic locators:
- Bar Code Locators
- Identify and train for “top” vendors for invoice projects
- Set up validation rules, methods and forms
- Configure database lookups
- Integrate KT with KC and process batches through all KT queues
- Test configuration using the extraction benchmark, separation benchmark and classification
- benchmark tools
- Describe the differences between generic and specific learning and knowledge bases
- Describe required knowledge base maintenance and build new knowledge bases from imported online learning samples.
- Build a project that uses trainable document separation using KTM’s auto-clustering feature
- Pass a certification exam with a score of 85% or higher.
|Name||Expiration / Class Dates||Link|
|You are currently enrolled in this course.
||Purpetual / No dates have been set|