In this module, you will be introduced to the various components of a robot and how to build a basic robot to pull information from a website.
- Create a project in Design Studio.
- Configure a Web Automation robot to open a web page.
- Add Types and Variables to a Web Automation workflow.
- Configure a Web Automation workflow to extract information from a web page.
- Creating a Project
In this lesson, we will take a look at how to create a Kofax RPA Project. A Project is the first building block of creating any robot.
- Creating a Robot
In this lesson, you will learn how to create a Web Automation robot using Kofax RPA Design Studio.
- Creating Types and Adding Variables
In this lesson, you will explore and create Types and Variables in Design Studio.
- Adding Steps to a Robot
In this lesson, you will configure robot steps to extract specific information from a website.
Product Version(s): 11.0
|RPA | Building Your First Robot||Perpetual||FREE|
There are no badges available.
This course does not include a certification exam. If available, a certification exam may be purchased from the list below.