This module covers deployment and licensing options for an on-premise TotalAgility implementation and how to install on a single server for training purposes.
Note: This module may not apply to learners using TotalAgility Cloud. However, many TotalAgility training modules include practice activities that require a functioning TotalAgility system or access to a cloud development environment.
Module objectives are:
- Describe deployment and license options for TotalAgility.
- Locate and describe Kofax documentation available for planning and performing an installation.
- Describe the installation process and options.
- Install TotalAgility on a single server for training.
- A system to install TotalAgility that meets the minimum hardware and software requirements as listed in the TotalAgility Prerequisites Guide
Product Version(s): 7.7
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|TotalAgility | Basic On-premise Installation||Perpetual||FREE|
There are no badges available.
This course does not include a certification exam. If available, a certification exam may be purchased from the list below.