Here you will learn how to conduct a full installation of Kofax Communications Manager, including the set up of the Repository Client, Contract Manager and installation he KCM service pack.
This module is composed of text, image and video content. There is also a downloadable instruction guide at the end of lesson 3.
By the end of these lessons, you will be able to:
- Check Microsoft SQL Server is installed with the correct tables and user permissions.
- Check Computer Manager for user permissions to run KCM services.
- Check that the KCM License is in the system.
- Extract the KCM Software and execute initial installation.
- Use MS PowerShell to set a range of parameters.
- Point KCM towards the digital license.
- Install the Repository Client.
- Install the KCM service pack.
Run a test feature that demonstrates KCM functioning as desired.
Before taking this module, we recommend you have knowledge in the following:
- Command line scripting
- Microsoft Windows
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|Communications Manager | Installing Kofax Communications Manager||Perpetual||FREE|
There are no badges available.
This course does not include a certification exam. If available, a certification exam may be purchased from the list below.