In this quick and easy lesson you will learn how to add and edit basic text within KCM Designer.
Using a mixture of Text Editors and Content Wizards you will learn how to complete the most essential KCM operations in line with the Publication Workflow.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
Adding Basic Text and a Field
- Log in to KCM
- Add and format basic text.
- Add a Field to a text block.
- Test the changes.
- Forward the changes for acceptance.
Adding Images and Tables
- Add images to an existing document using Rich Text Blocks.
- Add a Table to your document.
Adding New Text Blocks
- Create a new text block.
- Use a Content Wizard to add a text block to a Document Template.
- Create and Configure a Document Template.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|Communications Manager | Editing an Existing Document||Perpetual||FREE|
There are no badges available.
This course does not include a certification exam. If available, a certification exam may be purchased from the list below.