Course Title: Getting Started with Printix Technical Training
Course ID: EL-PX-TECH-001
Duration: 1 hour
List Price: $0.00
Skill Level: Basic
This course will be archived on Monday, Jan 24, 2022. It has been replaced with an updated and more comprehensive Printix Technical Certification course. We strongly recommend you use the new course and certify.
Note: You must be logged in before using the link above.
This course covers the key concepts of Printix and how to setup the system and clients.
Technical personnel whose job responsibilities may include installing products in customer production environments, proof of concept (POC) environments, and demo rooms based on statements of work (SOW).
- Installation Engineers
- Sales Analysts
- Technical Consultants
- PS Consultants
No previous Printix knowledge is required but experience navigating Windows and Mac operating systems, knowledge of protocols, and other IT related topics is recommended.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Install the Printix client on a supported Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh operating system
- Navigate the Printix Administrator Dashboard
- Understand how to utilize the Printix client to discover printers
- Understand how to configure and deploy printer driver configurations to other computers running the Printix client
- Understand how to consolidate print queues found on your network
|Getting Started with Printix Technical Training | EL-PX-TECH-001||Perpetual||FREE|