Course Title: ControlSuite Technical Support Certification Training
Course ID: EL-CTS-TS-012
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: Kofax ControlSuite integrates print, capture, output management, and mobile workflows into a single solution. ControlSuite provides increased efficiencies and productivity while maximizing document security.
This course will prepare you to confidently install, license, configure, implement, build workflows, and troubleshoot ControlSuite and its component applications of AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager. This course will also prepare you how to gather the appropriate logs and escalate issues to Kofax Support.
If your company is a Kofax-contracted business partner, and your job responsibilities require you to escalate issues directly to Kofax Support, this course is right for you.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Kofax ControlSuite Platform, core services, shared services, and security framework.
- Locate and reference system requirements, documentation, and support resources.
- Install and license ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager using the ControlSuite Install Assistant.
- Configure ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager using the ControlSuite Configuration Assistant.
- Setup AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager for operation and workflow creation.
- Configure and implement capture, print management, document transformation, and output management workflows.
- Describe the integration capabilities of ControlSuite and its applications.
- Troubleshoot basic installation issues with ControlSuite applications.
- Escalate issues with the required documentation and logs to Kofax Support
Technical personnel whose job responsibilities may include analyzing and resolving technical issues with ControlSuite, AutoStore, Equitrac, and Output Manager.
- Field Support Engineers
- Post-Sales Consultants
- Professional Services Consultants
The training consists of learning paths containing a series of self-paced eLearning modules and an exam that covers ControlSuite and one of its component applications.
- (Skill) Tech Support | ControlSuite AutoStore 8.2
- (Skill) Tech Support | ControlSuite Equitrac 6.2
- (Skill) Tech Support | ControlSuite Output Manager 5.2
- (Certification) Tech Support | ControlSuite 1.2 Capture & Equitrac Print
- (Certification) Tech Support | ControlSuite 1.2 Capture & Output Manager Print
- (Skill) ControlSuite 1.3 Update
- (Skill) ControlSuite 1.4 Update
- (Skill) ControlSuite AutoStore Advanced Deployment
- (Skill) ControlSuite Equitrac Advanced Deployment
- (Skill) ControlSuite Output Manager Advanced Deployment
- (Certification) ControlSuite 1.3 Advanced Tech Support Certification Exam
Note: A skill learning path supports a single ControlSuite product. To prepare for a certification exam, pass all the skill exams leading up to the certification exam.
No previous ControlSuite experience is required. However, experience with navigating Windows server operating systems, knowledge of protocols, and other IT related topics is recommended.
|ControlSuite Technical Support Certification Training | EL-CTS-TS-012||Perpetual||FREE|