Course Title: RPA Citizen Developer
Course ID and Course P/N: RPA-TRN-RCDEVV-000
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 16 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory - Intermediate
Description: Kofax RPA is a robotic process automation solution that enables the quick automation of of labor-intensive, multi-step tasks across systems and data sources in a low code environment.
Whether you are a directly engaged in a business process as a Practitioner or Analyst, or a Technical Consultant or Solution Architect working in IT, if you want to automate common tasks in a business process, this course is for you.
The course covers all the topics necessary to have a solid foundational knowledge of the RPA capabilities and become proficient with building robots that automate common process tasks like data extraction from web sites, data entry, working with spreadsheets and more. If you follow along with the video demonstrations and exercises, you'll be able to implement and test robots of your own design to meet a variety of automation challenges in your business environment.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the different components of the Kofax RPA solution
- Navigate the Kofax RPA Design Studio
- Build robots that perform common automation tasks, including
- extracting data from web pages and interacting with web applications
- working with spreadsheets
- storing information in databases
- Debug and test robots in the Design Studio
- Deploy (upload) robots to the Management Console
- Describe the main release features of RPA 11.2
- List the improvements made in the Design Studio
- Describe improvements made to Kapplets
- Describe the main release features of RPA 11.3
- Add and configure the Email robot step
- Add and configure the File System Action step
- Add and configure the store in the database robot step
- Add and configure the query database robot step
- Describe the main release features of RPA 11.4
- Add and configure the Iterate Directory robot step
- Add and configure the For Each Email step
- Add SQL query parameters to the query database robot step
- List the Database robot step improvements
Methodology: Interactive and scalable eLearning content blended with knowledge check questions to confirm your understanding of the lesson's topics, and exercises with detailed instructions to train your practical skills.
Audience: Non-Technical and technical personnel whose job responsibilities include automating tasks in a business process.
Examples of job titles for the above responsibilities include:
- Business Process Practitioner
- Business Process Analyst / Architect / Owner
- Technical Consultant
- Solution Architect
Prerequisites: No previous RPA knowledge is required, but experience navigating Windows is recommended.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|RPA Citizen Developer||365 Days Access||$1,622||Log in required|