Course Title: TotalAgility 7.8 Analytics
Course ID: KTA-TRN-ANALYV-078
Duration: 32 Hours
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: KTA-TRN-ANALYV-078
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility and Insight are designed to run on server operating systems. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination (sold separately).
Abstract: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility Analytics, utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax Insight for TotalAgility 7. Attendees will be able to Install Kofax Insight, Connect Insight to TotalAgility for purposes of Resource and Roles management, specify Data Sources, and build Records, Metrics and Views for TotalAgility data.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Insight, configure, design, implement, and support the operation of Process Intelligence (PI) reporting for TotalAgility solutions.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive technical overview into the Kofax Insight for TotalAgility product, its functionality, configuration, and integration. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with Process Intelligence features.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it is recommended the student should have completed the following:
- TotalAgility 7.6/7.7 Essentials Training and Certification OR
- TotalAgility 7.8 Process Orchestration Essentials Training and Certification
It would be beneficial to also have a basic working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- (Optional) Install and license Kofax Insight 6.x
- Import a pre-configured TotalAgility Solution
- Import and configure the KAFTA project
- Create test data and populate the KAFTA dashboard
- Create an Insight project and specify data sources
- Understand and build records
- Understand and create derived fields and filters
- Understand and build metrics
- Understand and build Views and dashboards
- Create execution plans
- Add a TotalAgility work queue as a data source
- Add a solution database as a data source
- Configure additional records, translation tables (Static and Dynamic)
- Create an Insight process to show key steps, build swim lanes, process grids and process step charts
- Examine and configure alerts
- Configure email
- Configure web service to trigger a new TotalAgility job based on an Alert
- (Optional) Examine Export and Import
- (Optional) Build Geo Database charts
|TotalAgility 7.8 Analytics||365 Days Access||$3,792||Log in required|