Course Title: AP Essentials Administrator
Course ID and Course P/N: APS-TRN-BADMNV-000
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 10 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory - Intermediate
Description: Kofax AP Essentials™, formerly Kofax ReadSoft Online™, supports your AP function by automating the capture and validation of invoices from any source, in any format.
Whether you are an administrator responsible for configuring and monitoring AP Essentials or a partner administrator responsible for onboarding new customer accounts, this course is for you.
Within the AP Essentials Administrator role-based learning course, you have access to the following modules:
- AP Essentials 10.5 Basic Administration
This learning path provides AP Essentials Administrators with the Basic knowledge to configure and maintain AP Essentials.
- AP Essentials 10.5 Advanced Administration
This learning path provides AP Essentials Administrators with the essential knowledge to configure and maintain AP Essentials. It covers both Partner Administration and Customer Administration.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an Accounts Receivable customer account in AP Essentials.
- Create an Accounts Payable customer account in AP Essentials.
- Describe the underlying AP Essentials architecture.
- Navigate the AP Essentials user and administrator interfaces.
- Managing users, buyers, and master data.
- Configure various methods to upload documents to AP Essentials.
- Configure the Extraction service.
- Configure document types.
- Configure document subtypes.
- Configure header, footer, and line-item fields for extraction.
- Add custom fields for extraction.
- Configure the Validation service.
- Configure validation rules.
- Configure the Verification service.
- Configure the Target service.
- Retrieve analytic data.
- Configure approval and account coding workflows.
- Configure correction and rejection workflows.
- Describe the extraction and machine learning process for AP Essentials.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on extraction and classification issues.
Methodology: Interactive and scalable eLearning content blended with hands-on activities and knowledge check questions to confirm your understanding of the lesson's topics.
Audience: Partner and customer administrators seeking training on Kofax AP Essentials.
Prerequisites: The training modules for this role-based training are comprised of text/graphics, multimedia, and demonstration videos. Although it is intended for you to review the materials you may wish to try out some of the demonstrations.
If so, you may register for a 2-month free trial here: Click Here To Register
NOTE: A trial version of AP Essentials does not include all features and functions.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|AP Essentials Administrator||365 Days Access||$2,707||Log in required|