Course Title: Capture Professional Developer
Course ID and Course P/N: KCA-TRN-RPDEVV-000
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 14 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: Kofax Capture™ delivers best-in-class, pre-built intelligent document processing capabilities, making AI accessible to your organization to fully automate content-centric workflows. It ingests, classifies, and extracts data and turns it into actionable insights for further processing.
Whether you are a consultant responsible for explaining the Capture capabilities, a Developer responsible for maintaining and extending the Capture solution in your organization, or an Administrator responsible for configuring and monitoring the solution, this course is for you.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Accurately describe the capture process
- Install and configure Kofax Capture 11 in standalone and client/server deployments
- Set up batch classes, document classes, and form types to optimize efficiency and accuracy
- Create and process batches from Scan through Export
- Explain how Kofax Capture may be customized
Methodology: Subject Matter Expert (SME)-led videos covering theory and configuration demonstrations. Each video lesson is followed by knowledge check questions to confirm your understanding of the lesson's topics.
Audience: Developers and IT Professionals responsible for the installation & configuration of the Kofax Capture product.
To maximize the learning experience, students should have the following:
- Basic computer hardware/software knowledge
- Operational knowledge of Windows Server and desktop platforms
- Understanding of folders, files and attributes
- Navigational skills within Windows
- Working knowledge of Client/Server concepts
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|Name||Expiration / Class Dates||Link|
|You are currently enrolled in this course.
||Jul-05-2022 to Jul-05-2023||Log in required|