Course Title: Communications Manager Citizen Developer
Course ID and Course P/N: KCM-TRN-CDEVV-054
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 2.5 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory - Intermediate
Description: Completion of this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge expected a proficient Communications Manager Content Creator. From the fundamentals of installation, architecture and the use of authoring tools, you will progress towards the creation and editing of highly functional corporate documents.
This course comprises 3 learning paths:
- Installing Kofax Communications Manager 5.3
- Getting Started with Kofax Communications Manager
- Creating Content
Objectives: Upon completion of this course the learner will be able to:
- Install Kofax Communications Manager
- Describe the architecture and components that comprise Communications Manager
- Describe the key terms and concepts of Communication Manager
- Navigate through the Communications Manager interface and authoring tools
- Make basic edits to an existing document
- Create new documents
- Add human and automated interactivity
- Manage corporate identity
- Add repeating data elements
- Collect missing data with Q-forms
Methodology: The training modules that make up this component comprise a blend of textual and multimedia content, with the addition of interactive tasks and lab guides for a more engaging learning experience.
Your newly acquired knowledge and skills will be tested by a 30 question certification examination at the end of each course in this bundle.
Audience: This course is aimed towards learners who create, edit and manage the structure and functionality of corporate documentation within their organization. This also applies to those responsible for the installation and maintenance of Kofax Communications manager.
Prerequisites: Before beginning this training component it is recommended you have a firm understanding of Microsoft Windows.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date.
|Communications Manager Citizen Developer||365 Days Access||$995|