Course Title: TotalAgility Administrator
Course ID and Course P/N: KTA-TRN-RADMNV-000
Duration: The course duration tag includes video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 16 hours to complete the content, labs, and exams to earn badges through certification.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax TotalAgility 7 utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to become certified in Kofax TotalAgility 7 Administration. Attendees will be able to administer and troubleshoot Kofax TotalAgility.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Locate and run the various products that make up Kofax TotalAgility
- Understand the services, databases, and app pool that are part of Kofax TotalAgility
- Import a package
- Understand different process types e.g. business process, case definition
- Manage Resources, User Accounts, and Multi-factor Authentication
- Create a job/case and use the Repository Browser
- Find Jobs
- Administer jobs using the TotalAgility Workspace
- Perform job actions e.g. Suspend, Activate, Terminate, On Hold
- View a running job
- Restart a job
- Add a note to a job
- Upgrade jobs
- Administer activities using the TotalAgility Workspace
- Reassign an activity
- Reset taken activities to pending
- Troubleshoot jobs and activities
- Understand error logging
- Perform general housekeeping
- View logged on users
- Logoff users
- Remove finished jobs
- View the audit log
- Remove audit log entries
- Job schedules
- Retention policy
- Configure access permissions and Workspace menu security
- Troubleshoot triggers and exceptions
- Troubleshoot business rules
- Perform database troubleshooting, performance monitoring, and system queries
- Identify serial number, license information, and product version
- Raise Kofax support requests
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to use product documentation will be measured by a 35 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to administer and support TotalAgility. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, it is strongly recommended for the student to have the following:
- Awareness of programming concepts (you do not have to write code on this course)
- Understanding of Capture/BPM Concepts
- Basic working knowledge of: (KTA Cloud subscribers do not need this pre-requisite)
- SQL databases
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 Compatibility: You can complete the KTA Administration course labs using either TotalAgility 7.7 or 7.8, as the functionality covered in the course is identical on both versions.
Note that the exam certificate will say 7.7.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility Administrator||365 Days Access||$2,707||Log in required|