Course Title: AP Agility Solution Developer
Course ID and Course P/N: APA-TRN-RSENGV-000
Estimated Completion: Self-paced study 9.5 Hours ● Lab Activities 14 to 20 Hours
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Automate invoice extraction, validation, and accounts payable processing, to provide efficient and accurate invoice reconciliation
- Extend the AP Agility Invoice Processing into Accounts Payable workflow for Invoice Coding, Approvals, Exception handling etc.
- AP Agility 2.5 Solution Developer for Invoice Processing
- AP Agility 2.3 Solution Developer for Accounts Payable (The training content will work with AP Agility 2.5)
- Analytics for AP Agility (Optional)
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Complete the implementation and test of the AP Agility invoice processing solution including:
- Access AP Agility Workspace and configure Global Settings
- Configure Export options, an ERP Connection, Invoice Number Validation, Company Code Validation, PO Number Validation, Intercompany Invoices, Units of Measure, Tax settings
- Create an Organization and associated Business Units
- Run a Data Import, Test AP Agility and modify Capture Profile Settings
- Examine Online Learning
- Understand Line Pairing, Line Pairing Correction and 3-way Matching, handling Miscellaneous Charges. and Exception Handling.
- Understand Invalid Reasons how to add/modify them
- Configure VAT Compliancy
- Configure Upgrade scenarios and Customizations
- Test AP Agility Invoice Processing workflow
- Complete the implementation and test of the AP Agility accounts payable solution including:
- Review AP Agility architecture and components required for the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Create a GL Account Structure
- Update an Organization to use a GL Account Structure and extend into to Accounts Payable workflow
- Manage Resources via Business Units and Role Assignment for the various manual activities in the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Configure an Approval Hierarchy
- Test Account Payable workflows
- Examine options for PO and Credit Invoices
- Examine Email Invoice Approval and Email Notifications
- Understand the relevant processes for Workflow Customizations and future upgrade considerations
- Install Analytics for AP Agility and walk through the different dashboards, views and charts
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher
Skill Badge: Complete the training and pass the skill exam with an 80% or higher score to earn a skill badge for the IP or AP.
Certification: Become a Certified AP Agility Solution Developer by completing the Invoice Processing and Accounts Payable training and passing a separate certification exam with an 80% or higher score.
Target Audience: Technical personnel who need to know how to implement the AP Agility solution.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge or experience with TotalAgility is recommended.
Lab Environment Required:
- Invoice Processing training requires a clean TotalAgility system (Cloud or On-premise) with AP Agility installed and configured to meet the prerequisites for the training.
- Accounts Payable training requires a training environment with all of the labs from the Invoice Processing completed.
Lab environment options:
- Build your own on-premise or cloud environment. (TotalAgility installation is not covered in this training.)
- Save the time by renting a lab-ready training environment. (Purchase option available within the course)
Estimated times needed for building a training environment.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date.
|AP Agility Solution Developer||365 Days Access||$2,707||Log in required|