Course Title: Printix Technical Certification
Course ID: OD-PTX-TT-000
Skill Level: Basic - Intermediate
Printix is a cloud-based printing solution that simplifies the complexity of printing from any device to any nearby printer. Yet, many have concerns about understanding the architecture, printing and tracking capabilities, and configuration of Printix due to the complexities of the various print environments and tracking scenarios, along with printing limitations based on previous knowledge on how to set up traditional local server-based printing.
Whether you are a Technical Consultant responsible for explaining the Printix capabilities, an Implementation Engineer responsible for installing the software in the customer's environment, or an Administrator responsible for configuring and monitoring the Printix solution in your environment, this course is for you. The course covers all the topics necessary to have a solid foundational knowledge of the Printix capabilities & integrations and become proficient with the configuration of the Printix solution in various environments. If you follow along with the video demonstrations, you'll be able to repurpose the configuration "recipe" for your customers.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Install the Printix client on a supported Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh operating system
- Navigate the Printix Administrator Dashboard
- Understand how to utilize the Printix client to discover printers
- Understand how to configure and deploy printer driver configurations to other computers running the Printix client
- Understand how to consolidate print queues found on your network
- Enable and configure analytics
- Pass the Printix Technical Certification Exam with a score of 85% or better
Training Methodology: Subject Mater Expert (SME)-led videos covering theory and configuration demonstrations. Each video lesson is followed by knowledge check questions to confirm your understanding of the lesson's topics. The combination of the video lessons and knowledge check questions will prepare you to pass the Printix Technical Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: No previous Printix knowledge is required, but experience navigating Windows and Mac operating systems, knowledge of protocols, and other IT-related topics are strongly recommended.
Target Audience: Technical personnel whose job responsibilities include installing and configuring products in customer production environments, proof of concept (POC) environments, and demo rooms. Examples of job titles for the above responsibilities include:
- Technical Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Implementation or Installation Engineer
- System Administrator
Certification Exam: This course prepares you for the Printix Technical Certification Exam. Since the exam validates understanding of the Printix architecture, terminology, and software configuration, Kofax Support will expect that you passed the certification exam before contacting them.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
Training Modules: Topics covered in this course include:
- Getting started by accessing the Printix Partner Portal
- Registering a tenant for your customer
- Navigating Printix Administrative Dashboard
- Working with Azure AD and Google Workspace
- Discovering printers and deploying a printer queue
- Working with printers, printer queues, and groups
- Configuring Tenant settings
- Printix Go for secure-print on supported multi-functional printers
- Print via the Cloud
- Mobile Print
- Home Office Printing
- Deploying Printix Client to a Remote Computer
- Cloud Storage
- Analytics and reporting
- Networks and SNMP
- Implementation Assistant
Delivery Platform: The training is delivered from our new Learning Cloud platform
|Printix Technical Certification | OD-PTX-TT-000||Perpetual||FREE|