Course Title: TotalAgility Administrator 7.7 Certification Exam
Exam ID: KTA_ADM_C#7.70
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
Welcome to the certification exam for TotalAgility 7.7 Administration.
The TotalAgility 7.7 Administrator Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility Administrator course:
- TotalAgility 7.7 Administration
- TotalAgility 7.7 On-Premise Multi-Tenancy (OPMT)
The exam tests your knowledge and ability to:
- Locate and run the various products that make up Kofax TotalAgility
- Understand the services, databases, and app pool that are part of Kofax TotalAgility
- Import a package
- Understand different process types e.g. business process, case definition
- Manage Resources, User Accounts, and Multi-factor Authentication
- Create a job/case and use the Repository Browser
- Find Jobs
- Administer jobs using the TotalAgility Workspace
- Perform job actions e.g. Suspend, Activate, Terminate, On Hold
- View a running job
- Restart a job
- Add a note to a job
- Upgrade jobs
- Administer activities using the TotalAgility Workspace
- Reassign an activity
- Reset taken activities to pending
- Troubleshoot jobs and activities
- Understand error logging
- Perform general housekeeping
- View logged on users
- Logoff users
- Remove finished jobs
- View the audit log
- Remove audit log entries
- Job schedules
- Retention policy
- Configure access permissions and Workspace menu security
- Troubleshoot triggers and exceptions
- Troubleshoot business rules
- Perform database troubleshooting, performance monitoring, and system queries
- Identify serial number, license information, and product version
- Raise Kofax support requests
- Install Kofax TotalAgility 7 On-Premise Multi-Tenancy
- Configure the Tenant Management System
- Create Tenants
- Add/manage TotalAgility Resources, Permissions, and Email Server Settings
- Manage Tenants
- Install Kofax 7 Integration Server
- Install Kofax 7 Transformation Designer
- Import Packages
- Understand the capabilities and features of the Integration Server
- Design a process for use within the OPMT installation and the Integration Server
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.7 Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.7 Administrator Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$200||Log in required|