Course Title: TotalAgility 7.8 Master Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: KTA_MDEV_C#7.80
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-400
Skill Level: Advanced
Description: This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the KTA 7.8 Master Developer or Master Class training. The exam questions cover the following topics:
- Platform Architecture
- Performance & Scalability
- Environment Planning
- Project Overview and Best Practices
- Image Processing including VRS
- Clean up & Pre-processing
- Classification & Separation / Projects / Scripts
- Knowledge Bases & Online Learning
- Programming (SDK)
- Table Extraction
- Upgrading Capture Batch Classes to KTA Process
- Solution Promotion
With a passing score, you will earn the TotalAgility 7.8 Master Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|TotalAgility 7.8 Master Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$434||Log in required|