Course Title: AP Agility 2.3 Solution Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: APA_DEV_C#2.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
The AP Agility Solution Developer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the AP Agility Solution Developer course.
- TotalAgility | Getting Started
- AP Agility for Invoice Processing
- AP Agility for Accounts Payable
The exam tests on the knowledge and ability to:
- Understand server pre-requisites before installing AP Agility
- Understand and install the various components of AP Agility including the ERP Agnostic Connector
- Configure Resources and Import Settings
- Access AP Agility Workspace and configure Global Settings
- Configure Export options
- Configure an ERP Connection, Create an Organization and associated Business Units
- Run a Data Import, Test AP Agility and modify Capture Profile Settings
- Configure Invoice Number Validation
- Examine Online Learning
- Configure Company Code Validation
- Configure PO Number Validation
- Understand Line Pairing, Line Pairing Correction and 3-way Matching
- Understand how to handle Miscellaneous Charges
- Understand Invalid Reasons and know how to add/modify them
- Configure the system to handle Intercompany Invoices
- Configure Units of Measure
- Configure Tax settings
- Consider VAT Compliancy
- Understand Exception Handling functionality
- Consider Upgrade scenarios and Customizations
- Review AP Agility architecture and components required for the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Create a GL Account Structure
- Update an Organization to use a GL Account Structure and extend into to Accounts Payable workflow
- Manage Resources via Business Units and Role Assignment for the various manual activities in the Accounts Payable Workflow
- Configure an Approval Hierarchy
- Test Account Payable workflows for:
- Non-PO Invoices
- GL Coding Requirements
- Exceptions processing
- Approvals and Comment Requests
- Examine options for PO and Credit Invoices
- Examine Email Invoice Approval and Email Notifications
- Understand the relevant processes for Workflow Customizations and future upgrade considerations
- Install Analytics for AP Agility and walk through the different dashboards, views and charts
With a passing score, you will earn the AP Agility 2.3 Solution Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 45 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 80 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|AP Agility 2.3 Solution Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|