Course Title: SignDoc Cloud Administrator
Course ID and Course P/N: KSD-TRN-ESSENV-031
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 2.5 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory - Intermediate
Description: Kofax SignDoc Cloud provides users with an agile means of collecting and managing client signatures, via a secure and easy-to-use cloud-based system.
By completing this course, you will be able to configure, use, and administer all aspects of SignDoc Cloud.
Beginning with an introduction to SignDoc you will learn how to create Signing packages and signing templates, before progressing to adding, deleting and managing SignDoc users and teams. To conclude, you will learn how to administrate various system settings from the personalization of the SignDoc interface, to the management of system status and system security.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the features and functions of SignDoc Cloud, including signing options
- Describe the SignDoc signing process
- Sign a package via remote or in-person signing
- Create a SignDoc signing package and template
- Create, edit, and delete SignDoc users
- Carryout SignDoc user bulk actions
- Create, edit, and delete SignDoc teams
- Understand the system status and overview
- Personalize SignDoc with your organization's branding
- Manage supplemental documents
- Configure general system settings
Methodology: The modules that comprise this course use a range of textual, interactive and multimedia resources to provide an engaging learning experience in which you will develop all skills necessary for secure and efficient use of SignDoc Cloud.
Audience: This course is meant for business users who commonly collect signed documents as part of their role.
Prerequisites: Basic web browsing skills.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|SignDoc Cloud Administrator OD||365 Days Access||$495||Log in required|