Course Title: RPA 11.1 Citizen Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: RPA_CDEV_C#11.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered by the RPA Citizen Developer Role-Based training. Information from the following learning components is included in the exam.
- RPA 11 | Getting Started
- RPA 11 Citizen Developer | Basic Engine Robot Fundamentals
- RPA 11 Citizen Developer | Robot Workflow Fundamentals
The exam tests on the following topics:
- Exploring Components and Robots
- Architecture and Components
- Building your First Robot
- Web Automation Robot Design
- Branches and For Each Loop
- The Repeat-Next Step
- The Development Database
- Working with Excel
- The Desktop Automation Service
- Opening and Closing a Web Page
- Extracting Information
- Guarded Choice Steps and Guards
- Visit Multiple Web Pages
- Using the Robot File System
With a passing score, you will earn the RPA 11.1 Citizen Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|RPA 11.1 Citizen Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|
RPA 11.1 Citizen Developer Certification Exam