Course Title: RPA 11.1 Citizen Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: RPA_CDEV_C#11.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered by the RPA Citizen Developer Role-Based training. Information from the following learning components is included in the exam.
- RPA 11 | Getting Started
- RPA 11 Citizen Developer | Basic Engine Robot Fundamentals
- RPA 11 Citizen Developer | Robot Workflow Fundamentals
The exam tests on the following topics:
- Exploring Components and Robots
- Architecture and Components
- Building your First Robot
- Web Automation Robot Design
- Branches and For Each Loop
- The Repeat-Next Step
- The Development Database
- Working with Excel
- The Desktop Automation Service
- Opening and Closing a Web Page
- Extracting Information
- Guarded Choice Steps and Guards
- Visit Multiple Web Pages
- Using the Robot File System
With a passing score, you will earn the RPA 11.1 Citizen Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|RPA 11.1 Citizen Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|