Course Title: ReadSoft Online 10.3 Business User Certification Exam
Exam ID: APS_BUSU_C#10.00
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered by the AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online) Business User training. Information from the following learning components is included in the exam.
- ReadSoft Online | Getting Started
- ReadSoft Online 10.3 Business User Fundamentals
The topics covered include:
- What is Kofax ReadSoft Online?
- Architecture and components
- Interface introduction
- Invoice data capture process
- Uploading invoices
- Verifying invoices
- Code and approve invoices
- Special handling of invoices
- Extraction and machine learning
With a passing score, you will earn the ReadSoft Online 10.3 Business User certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|ReadSoft Online 10.3 Business User Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$100||Log in required|