Course Title: ReadSoft Online 10.3 Administrator Certification Exam
Exam ID: APS_ADM_C#10.00
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered by the AP Essentials (formerly ReadSoft Online) Administrator training. Information from the following learning components is included in the exam.
- ReadSoft Online 10.3 | Getting Started
- ReadSoft Online 10.3 Administrator | Fundamentals
The topics covered include:
- What is Kofax ReadSoft Online?
- Architecture and components
- Interface introduction
- Invoice data capture process
- Managing users
- Managing buyers
- Managing master data
- Configure Approval Workflows
- Configure Account Coding Workflows
- Correction Workflows
- Rejection Workflows
- Extraction and Machine Learning
- Automatic Buyer Classification
- The Extraction Service
- Document Subtypes
- Onboarding a new customer
- Troubleshooting Classification and Extraction issues
With a passing score, you will earn the ReadSoft Online 10.3 Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|ReadSoft Online 10.3 Administrator Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|
ReadSoft Online 10.3 Administrator Certification Exam