Course Title: Capture 11.0 Essentials Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-C-ESS-110
Delivery Method: On-demand
Duration: 25 Hours + 2 Hours or Less for Certification Exam
List Price: $4000 USD (Add to cart to view applicable discount)
Skill Level: Introductory
Course Part Number: TR-1000-1812V
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question certification examination.
Course Overview: The focus of this course is to provide instruction and hands-on labs that will provide students the tools to develop administration and operational skills using Kofax Capture 11. Students completing this course will leave with the technical skills necessary to install, administer and operate Kofax Capture and the knowledge needed to become certified as a Kofax Capture Technical Solutions Specialist.
A Certification Exam is included with the course and one of the goals of the class is to provide qualified candidates with the knowledge needed to take and pass the exam with a score of 85% or better, thereby earning the Kofax Capture Technical Solutions Specialist Certification.
Intended Audience: This intensive, hands-on course is intended for experienced technical professionals who are participating in the design, implementation, support and operation of component-based document imaging and forms processing solutions utilizing Kofax Capture. The course is designed to provide a thorough and complete understanding of the Kofax Capture product, its functionality, configuration, integration and customization.
At Course Completion
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe and understand the Capture process
- Install Kofax Capture in a Standalone or Client/Server environment
- Upgrade existing Ascent Capture and Kofax Capture installations to Kofax Capture version 11
- Create and configure batch classes to optimize efficiency and accuracy of document processing
- Create and process batches from Scan through Export
- Explain how Kofax Capture may be customized
- Become Certified in Kofax Capture version 11
To maximize the learning experience, students should have the following:
- Basic computer hardware/software knowledge
- Operational knowledge of Windows Server and desktop platforms
- Understanding of folders, files and attributes
- Navigational skills within Windows
- Working knowledge of Client/Server concepts
- All course materials are provided
- Online: approximately 25 hours, plus 2 hours or less for the Certification Exam
Use this document to ensure that you have the necessary hardware/software to complete the training.