Course Title: Capture 11.1 Professional Developer Certification Exam
Exam ID: KCA_PDEV_C#11.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-200
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Capture 11.1 Professional Developer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Capture 11.1 Professional Developer course:
- Kofax Capture 11 | Getting Started
- Kofax Capture 11 | Workflows
- Kofax Capture 11 | Advanced Workflow and Administration
The exam tests on the following topics:
- Capture's features and essential capabilities
- Software components, modules, and architecture
- Navigating the Administrator module interface
- Installation, licensing, and deployment options
- Software installation
- Kofax Capture components and architecture
- Software Installation
- Batch creation and operation
- Data extraction
- Separation and form identification
- Batch fields and totaling
- Database validation and export
- Export and Import of batch classes and elements
- Kofax Import Connector
- OCR Full Text and PDF Generator modules
- Quality Control module
- User management and Reporting
With a passing score, you will earn the Kofax Capture 11.1 Professional Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Capture 11.1 Professional Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|