Course Title: Kofax Certified Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer
Exam ID: KCM_PDEV_C#5.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Advanced
The Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Communications Manager Professional Developer course:
- Communications Manager 5.3 | Getting Started
- Installing Kofax Communications Manager 5.3
- Creating Content with Kofax Communications Manager 5.3
- Communications Manager 5.3 | Master Template Development
Information from the following modules is included in the exam:
- Introducing Kofax Communications Manager
- Key terms and concepts
- Architecture and Installation
- Communication Manager Authoring Tools
- Editing an Existing Document
- Creating a New Document
- Adding Human Interaction
- Automated Interactivity
- Corporate Identity
- Repeating Data Elements
- Pre-install checks
- Installing Kofax Communications Manager
- Pos-installation checks
- Introduction to Master Templates
- Create a Basic Master Template
- Use a Procedure to Evaluate a Content Wizard
- Add Parameters to Allow Master Template Reuse
- Use Text Variables to Produce Headers and Footers
- Working with Conditions and Forms
- Clean-up Text with Built-in Functions
- Create User-Defined Functions
- Format repeating fields with loops
- Working with Derived Data
With a passing score, you will earn the Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$200|