Course Title: Kofax Certified Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer
Exam ID: KCM_PDEV_C#5.30
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-200
Skill Level: Advanced
The Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Communications Manager Professional Developer course:
- Communications Manager 5.3 | Getting Started
- Installing Kofax Communications Manager 5.3
- Creating Content with Kofax Communications Manager 5.3
- Communications Manager 5.3 | Master Template Development
Information from the following modules is included in the exam:
- Introducing Kofax Communications Manager
- Key terms and concepts
- Architecture and Installation
- Communication Manager Authoring Tools
- Editing an Existing Document
- Creating a New Document
- Adding Human Interaction
- Automated Interactivity
- Corporate Identity
- Repeating Data Elements
- Pre-install checks
- Installing Kofax Communications Manager
- Pos-installation checks
- Introduction to Master Templates
- Create a Basic Master Template
- Use a Procedure to Evaluate a Content Wizard
- Add Parameters to Allow Master Template Reuse
- Use Text Variables to Produce Headers and Footers
- Working with Conditions and Forms
- Clean-up Text with Built-in Functions
- Create User-Defined Functions
- Format repeating fields with loops
- Working with Derived Data
With a passing score, you will earn the Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$217||Log in required|
Communications Manager 5.3 Professional Developer Certification Exam