Course Title: TotalAgility 7.10 What's New
Course ID and Course P/N: KTA-TRN-WHNEWV-710
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 8 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide an understanding of the new features released in Kofax TotalAgility 7.10.
Important Note on Prerequisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. (For Training SQL Express can be used). If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased. The links to purchase VMs are located in the course under the "Virtual Sandbox" tab.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use and understand:
- Document Lifecycle Management via Document Set
- Recognition Engine changes
- Deprecation of A2iA and FineReader
- Introduction of Parascript recognition engine for Cursive ICR and Check Processing
- Update of OmniPage
- Online Learning for Trainable Document Separation
- Testing (Test Scripts, Test Plans and Test Suites)
- Auto Deployment
- Source Control and GitHub
- Management Console
- TotalAgility App Changes
- General Enhancements
- Pass a Skill Exam with a score of 85% or higher and earn an achievement skill badge.
- A seperate certification exam is available for a seperate purchase should you want to certify and earn a certificate of achievement and a certification badge.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 20 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification OR
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture/Process Orchestration Essentials Certification
- It is also recommended to have completed one of the following courses:
- TotalAgility Cognitive Capture Advanced
- TotalAgility Process Orchestration Advanced
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|TotalAgility 7.10 What's New On-demand||365 Days Access||$1,080||Log in required|