Course Title: SignDoc 3.1 Administrator Certification Exam
Exam ID: KSD_ADMIN_C#3.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The SignDoc 3.1 Administrator Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the SignDoc Administrator course:
- SignDoc signing process
- Signing a package via remote or in-person signing
- Creating a SignDoc signing package and template
- Creating, editing, and deleting SignDoc users
- User bulk actions
- Creating, editing, and deleting SignDoc teams
- System status
- Personalizing SignDoc with your organization's branding
- Managing supplemental documents
- Configuring general system settings
- Certificates used with SignDoc
- Configuring Single Sign-on
- Configuring Trusted Service Providers
- Configuring GlobalSign
- SignDoc plugins
- SignDoc maintenance
- The REST interface
With a passing score, you will earn the SignDoc 3.1 Cloud Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 60 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|SignDoc Cloud 3.1 Administrator Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$104||Log in required|