Course Title: SignDoc 3.1 Administrator Certification Exam
Exam ID: KSD_ADMIN_C#3.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The SignDoc 3.1 Administrator Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the SignDoc Administrator course:
- SignDoc signing process
- Signing a package via remote or in-person signing
- Creating a SignDoc signing package and template
- Creating, editing, and deleting SignDoc users
- User bulk actions
- Creating, editing, and deleting SignDoc teams
- System status
- Personalizing SignDoc with your organization's branding
- Managing supplemental documents
- Configuring general system settings
- Certificates used with SignDoc
- Configuring Single Sign-on
- Configuring Trusted Service Providers
- Configuring GlobalSign
- SignDoc plugins
- SignDoc maintenance
- The REST interface
With a passing score, you will earn the SignDoc 3.1 Cloud Administrator certification badge.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 60 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
Log in or create an account and then click 'Purchase' to see your enrollment options and any applicable discounts.
|SignDoc Cloud 3.1 Administrator Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|
SignDoc 3.1 Administrator Certification Exam