Course Title: TotalAgility 7.10 What's New Exam
Course ID: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-300
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.10 What's New Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.10 What's New course:
- Introduction to the Kofax TotalAgility 7.10
- Document Lifecycle Management and Document Set
- Recognition Engine Changes
- Online Learning and Trainable Document Separation
- Auto Deployment
- Source Control and GitHub
- Management Console
- TotalAgility Apps
- General Enhancements
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 20 questions.
- You are allowed two (X2) attempts to pass the exam.
- 40 minutes are allotted to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.