Course Title: SignDoc Cloud Business User
Course ID and Course P/N: KSD-TRN-BUSUSV-031
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 1 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory - Intermediate
Description: Kofax SignDoc Cloud provides users with an agile means of collecting and managing client signatures, via a secure and easy-to-use cloud-based system.
After with an introduction to SignDoc, you will learn how to create Signing packages and signing templates.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the features and functions of SignDoc Cloud, including signing options
- Describe the SignDoc signing process
- Navigate the SignDoc Interface
- Sign a package via remote or in-person signing
- Create a SignDoc signing package
- Create a SignDoc signing package template
Methodology: The modules that comprise this course use a range of textual, interactive and multimedia resources to provide an engaging learning experience in which you will develop all skills necessary for safe and efficient use of SignDoc Cloud.
Audience: This course is meant for business users who commonly collect signed documents as part of their role.
Prerequisites: Basic web browsing skills.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
SignDoc Version 3.3 Update | Business User
With the launch of SignDoc 3.3, we have introduced a range of new features and enhancements designed to quicken the process of creating and managing signing packages, while providing better clarity, accuracy, and security.
Topics covered include:
- User interface changes
- Copy and paste interactive fields across single and multiple pages
- The initials field
- Automatically assign fields to signers and reviewers
- The SignDoc App for Microsoft Teams
- Manage multiple emails via the SignDoc Assistant
- Edits after the signing process has begun
|SignDoc Cloud Business User||Perpetual||FREE|