Course Title: TotalAgility 7.10 What's New Training & Certification
Course ID: OD-TA-WN-0710
Duration: 8 Hours
Skill Level: Introductory
Course P/N: TR-1200-0476V
Pre-requisite Software: Please note that TotalAgility is designed to run on a server operating system. Further pre-requisite software includes IIS and SQL Server. (For Training SQL Express can be used). If you are unable to source the pre-requisite software, you can purchase the hire of a Virtual Machine (VM) VM Rental that includes the pre-requisite software from our store. A VM is not included when this course is purchased.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 20 question certification examination.
Audience: This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to design, implement, and support the operation of business process management solutions using Kofax TotalAgility.
Abstract: The focus of this course is to provide an understanding of the new features released in Kofax TotalAgility 7.10.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, the student must have the following:
- Kofax TotalAgility 7 Essentials Certification OR
- Kofax TotalAgility 7.8 Cognitive Capture/Process Orchestration Essentials Certification
- It is also recommended to have completed one of the following courses:
- TotalAgility Cognitive Capture Advanced
- TotalAgility Process Orchestration Advanced
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use and understand:
- Document Lifecycle Management via Document Set
- Recognition Engine changes
- Deprecation of A2iA and FineReader
- Introduction of Parascript recognition engine for Cursive ICR and Check Processing
- Update of OmniPage
- Online Learning for Trainable Document Separation
- Testing (Test Scripts, Test Plans and Test Suites)
- Auto Deployment
- Source Control and GitHub
- Management Console
- TotalAgility App Changes
- General Enhancements
- Pass a Certification Examination with a score of 85% or higher