Course Title: Power PDF 4.1 Administrator Technical Training - KM
Course ID: OD-PDF-ADM-041KM
Duration: 1-2 Hours
List Price: Free
Skill Level: Intermediate
Course P/N: TR-8000-0161V
This training facilitates administrative training for Kofax Power PDF Advanced. It is an introduction to the product, installation, licensing, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Objectives: After completing the curriculum, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the various methods for enterprise level deployment
- Perform a network deployment
- Customize the Power PDF software package using the Power PDF Customization Kit
- Perform configuration of Power PDF's collaboration functions in preparation for network deployment
- Create Group Policies for use in global-centric enterprise deployments
- Recognize typical privacy and security concerns, and how they can be addressed or enhanced through the configuration from the customization kit or through group policy administration
- Identify how to utilize Kofax Support
- Direct learners to important resources including additional Power PDF training resources
Methodology: The training is delivered using interactive lessons and videos covering theory and step-by-step instructions.
Audience: Technical personnel responsible for implementing and administering the Power PDF Advanced.
Prerequisites: No previous Power PDF knowledge is required, but prior software administration experience plus experience navigating Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems, knowledge of protocols, and other IT-related topics are strongly recommended.
Course Access: The course will be available for 365 days from enrollment.
|Power PDF 4.1 Administrator Technical Training - KM | OD-PDF-ADM-041KM||Perpetual||FREE|