Course Title: TotalAgility 7.3 Migration from KC-KTM Exam
Course ID: KTA-TRN-KCKTME-073
Exam P/N: KTA-TRN-KCKTME-073
Skill Level: Intermediate
The TotalAgility 7.3 Migration from KC-KTM Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the TotalAgility 7.3 Migration from KC-KTM course:
- Import Kofax Capture Files
- Import and configure Capture Starter Pack
- Exception Handling and Quality Control
- Import a KTM Project
- Overview of KC and KTM Projects
- Simple routing to bypass Document Review
- Advanced routing to bypass Document Review
- Redaction in TotalAgility
- Creating a custom Document Validation Form
- Reuse Custom Document Forms
- Exporting Data using the Database Export Connector
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 40 questions.
- You are allowed two (X2) attempts to pass the exam.
- 80 minutes are allotted to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.