Course Title: Intelligent Automation 1.0 Fundamentals Exam
Course ID: KTA-TRN-INTAUE-010
Exam P/N: KTA-TRN-INTAUE-010
Skill Level: Intermediate
The Intelligent Automation 1.0 Fundamentals Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the following training components from the Intelligent Automation 1.0 Fundamentals course:
- Introduction to Intelligent Automation Fundamentals
- Kofax TotalAgility (KTA, Workflow Orchestration)
- Kofax Robotic Process Automation (RPA, Manual, Repetitive Task Automation)
- Kofax Communications Manager (KCM, Document Generation and Distribution)
- Kofax SignDoc (KSD, eSignature)
- Classification and Extraction (KTA)
- Kofax Insight (Process Intelligence Analytics)
- Troubleshooting the Solution
- A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 25 questions.
- You are allowed two (X2) attempts to pass the exam.
- 50 minutes are allotted to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.