Course Title: AP Essentials 10.4 Business User Certification Exam
Exam ID: APS_BUSU_C#10.40
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAME-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
This certification exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered by the AP Essentials Business User training. Information from the following learning components is included in the exam.
- Getting Started with AP Essentials 10.4
- AP Essentials Business User Fundamentals
The topics covered include:
- What is Kofax AP Essentials?
- Architecture and components
- AP Essentials interface introduction
- The invoice data capture process
- Uploading invoices
- Verifying invoices
- Code and approve invoices
- Special handling of invoices
- Extraction and machine learning
With a passing score, you will earn the AP Essentials 10.4 Business User certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|AP Essentials 10.4 Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$104||Log in required|