Course Title: Lexmark Unified Client 1.0 - Technical Training
Course ID: EL-KFX-LEXUCTT-100
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Skill Level: Intermediate
Description: The Kofax Unified Client (KUC) for Lexmark provides ControlSuite secure print release and capture workflows directly on the panel of supported Lexmark devices.
This course covers the Kofax Unified Client, including:
- The end-user experience for key print and capture workflows
- KUC installation prerequisites, best practices, and deployment
- Configuring ControlSuite components for the Unified Client integration
- Configuring service failover for high availability
Audience: Technical personnel providing pre-sales technical support, product installation, or post-sales product support of the Unified Client for Lexmark.
Prerequisites: To get the most out of this course, the learner should have some training or experience with Lexmark device configuration and ControlSuite installation and configuration.
Objectives: After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- List and describe key capabilities of the Unified Client for Lexmark
- Describe the end-user experience for print & scan workflows at the device panel
- Describe how the Unified Client for Lexmark connects to and communicates with ControlSuite components and MFP devices
- Demonstrate configuration of ControlSuite components for the unified Client
- Demonstrate preparation and deployment of the Kofax Unified Client to a Lexmark device
|Lexmark Unified Client 1.0||Perpetual||FREE|