Course Title: SignDoc Standard (On-premise) Implementation Engineer
Course ID and Course P/N: KSD-TRN-STIMPV-000
Skill Level: Introductory/Intermediate
Description: A convenient and trustworthy signing of documents is an essential building block of a company's digital transformation strategy. Reducing paper usage for contracts, approvals, and other business documents helps cut costs and provide a positive customer experience. Kofax SignDoc Standard helps you move away from wet-ink signature processes and adds digital signatures securely making the whole process smoother.
Whether you are an implementation engineer or an administrator looking for a deeper dive into SignDoc implementation, this course is for you.
Objectives: Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain electronic signatures
- Describe the Kofax Signdoc product family
- Define the Kofax SignDoc architecture
- Navigate the SignDoc interfaces
- Install Kofax SignDoc Standard
- Configure a SQL database
- Configure an SMTP server
- Run the Docker sample images
- Configure Kofax SignDoc Standard single sign-on
- Describe and configure certificates used with Kofax SignDoc Standard
- Configure a Trusted Service Provider
- Install and configure the GlobalSign plugin
- Complete basic REST API requests to Kofax SignDoc Standard
- Configure logs
- Upgrade Kofax SignDoc Standard
Methodology: Interactive and scalable eLearning content blended with hands-on activities and knowledge check questions to confirm your understanding of the lesson's topics.
Audience: Implementation engineers
Prerequisites: As a SignDoc Implementation Engineer, we recommend you gain a strong understanding of the features and functionality SignDoc offers. Therefore, we recommend you complete the following training before taking this course:
- SignDoc Cloud Business User
This training will provide you with a firm understanding of the key features and functionality of SignDoc.
- SignDoc Standard Administrator
This training will provide you with the skills necessary to enable and configure many of the SignDoc features.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
SignDoc 3.2 Update
This training component provides Kofax SignDoc Standard administrators with the essential knowledge regarding what's new with Kofax SignDoc Standard version 3.2.
Topics covered include:
- What's new with 3.2
- Personal certificates
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the new features introduced with version 3.2
- Explain personal certificates
- Describe the signing process using personal certificates
- Configure signing packages to use personal certificates
SignDoc 3.3 Administrator Update
Topics covered include:
- What's new with 3.3
- Extensions and Authentication
|SignDoc Implementation Engineer OD||365 Days Access||$537||Log in required|