Course Title: SignDoc Standard 3.1 Implementation Engineer Certification Exam
Exam ID: KSD_IMP_C#3.10
Exam P/N: KCA-TRN-CEXAMV-100
Skill Level: Intermediate
The SignDoc Standard (On-Prem) 3.1 Implementation Engineer Certification Exam will assess your knowledge of the information covered in the SignDoc Standard (On-Prem) 3.1 Implementation Engineer course:
- Explain electronic signatures
- Describe the Kofax Signdoc product family
- Define the Kofax SignDoc architecture
- Navigate the SignDoc interfaces
- Install Kofax SignDoc Standard
- Configure a SQL database
- Configure an SMTP server
- Run the Docker sample images
- Configure Kofax SignDoc Standard single sign-on
- Describe and configure certificates used with Kofax SignDoc Standard
- Configure a Trusted Service Provider
- Install and configure the GlobalSign plugin
- Complete basic REST API requests to Kofax SignDoc Standard
- Configure logs
- Upgrade Kofax SignDoc Standard
With a passing score, you will earn the SignDoc Standard 3.1 Implementation Engineer Certification badge.
- A score of 85% or higher is required to pass the exam.
- This exam consists of 50 questions.
- You are allowed 2 attempts to pass the exam.
- You are allowed 100 minutes to complete the exam.
- Plan to start the exam when you have the specified time available because the clock does NOT stop if you exit the exam.
- The exam will resume where you left off if you exit the exam before completion...but you must complete it within the specified time if a time limit is set.
- An exam attempt begins after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
- (Timed Exams) The timer starts after clicking the Start button in the exam interface.
|SignDoc Standard (On-Prem) 3.1 Implementation Engineer Certification Exam||365 Days Access||$109||Log in required|