Course Title: Insight 5.4 Essentials
Course ID: KPI-TRN-INSIGV-054
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 32 hours in the product version guided learning path(s) to complete the content, lab(s), and exam(s).
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for the installation, configuration, and end-user operation of Kofax Insight. Attendees will be able to install, configure, and interpret analytical results of Kofax Insight. This course is intended for technical professionals who need to understand how to install Kofax Insight, configure dashboards, and interpret the results. Learning is accomplished through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on student lab exercises.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- List the installation prerequisites and be able to install Kofax Insight and perform license activation.
- Identify the product elements and components Kofax Insight and navigate within the product.
- List and define terms and concepts relative to data capture and reporting using Kofax Insight.
- Use Insight Studio to create projects, connect to and configure data sources, and configure metrics and records.
- Use the Administration Tool to configure users and roles and set properties and permissions for accessing and using Kofax Insight.
- Use the features of Dashboard Design to create new dashboards and modify existing ones.
- Pass a certification exam with a score of 85% or better.
- To maximize the learning experience, it would be beneficial if the student had the following:
- Laptop with min Win7 Pro, IIS configured min 4GB RAM, 5GB Free Space, SQL or SQL Express, .NET 4.5.2 & Silverlight
- Windows administration and file management skills.
- Knowledge of analytics concepts is helpful, but not required.
- Understanding of pivot tables is helpful, but not required.
- No programming or scripting experience is required.
- Course Materials
- Student Guide (includes copies of instructor slides)
- Lab Guide (includes copies of student lab exercises)
- Copy of Kofax Insight software
- Evaluation license for the software
- All course materials are provided
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|Insight 5.4 Essentials Training||365 Days Access||$2,707||Log in required|