Course Title: Import Connector 2.0
Course ID and Course P/N: KCA-TRN-LIMCOV-020
Duration: The course duration tag represents the video and reading time for all course components. Expect to spend 8 hours in the product version guided learning paths to complete the content, labs, and exams through certification.
Skill Level: Introductory
Description: The focus of this course is to provide product training for Kofax Import Connector–Electronic Documents (KIC–Electronic Documents) utilizing instruction and hands-on labs to develop administration and operation skills for the software. The result will provide technical skills necessary to pass an exam on KIC–Electronic Documents version 2.0 and qualify personnel to install, administrate and operate KIC–Electronic Documents for importing messages and document attachments into Kofax Capture for further processing as part of a Business Process Management solution.
This course is intended for experienced technical professionals who are participating in the design, implementation, support and operation of component-based document imaging and forms processing solutions that might encompass elements of email, fax, networking, telecommunications, web services, XML, and Kofax Capture. The course will provide a product learning experience and hands-on operation through the use of skill development labs and presentation techniques.
This intensive hands-on course is designed to provide a thorough and complete understanding of the KIC–Electronic Documents product, its functionality, configuration, integration and customization. During this course, the attendee will become familiar with the administration and operation of KIC–Electronic Documents and develop skills necessary for integrating KIC–Electronic Documents with Kofax Capture. An exam is included with the course and the goal of the class is to provide knowledge so that a score of 85% or better will be achieved on the exam.
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify features and benefits of KIC–Electronic Documents.
- Describe the requirements for using KIC–Electronic Documents in a production environment.
- Configure KIC–Electronic Documents for achieving efficient retrieval and processing of electronic documents in conjunction with and as part of Kofax Capture.
- Prepare the student to pass an exam on KIC–Electronic Documents.
Methodology: Illustrated lecture and discussion, demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises. Knowledge retention and ability to product documentation will be measured by a 50 question examination.
Audience: End Users and IT Professionals responsible for the installations & configuration of the Import Connector 2.0 product.
Prerequisites: To maximize the learning experience, students should have the following:
- Access to a computer with Kofax Capture 9 or 10 installed.
- Access to the KIC–Electronic Documents software.
- Access to appropriate licensing (a Kofax Capture Evaluation license will be adequate).
- It is recommended that individuals responsible for installing and configuring KIC–Electronic Documents have prior experience and/or training in telecommunications, network configuration and administration, XML file format, web services, and Kofax Capture.
- All course materials are provided.
Course Access: 365 days from enrollment date
|Import Connector 2.0||365 Days Access||$1,080||Log in required|